Sunday, December 2, 2007

December? Where did the year go?

Hello y'all. I know, I have been a slacker. It's been really busy this last couple of weeks. Thanksgiving came and went. We decorated and are pretty much ready for Christmas. Rueben's UNCG classes are over this week, but he still has clinical and anesthesia classes. No rest for the wicked. Well, here's Isabelle with fruit loops in her mouth. She is starting to talk. "I want daddy" or "I want mommy" "What's that?" "Baby" "Yeah". We are sure she is ready to have a word explosion. Check out that turkey. You decide.
Samuel wreaking havoc in the living room. This is basically what the living room looks like all day long.
Eating turkey din din.
Playing around.
Hot couple going out to the class Christmas party.
Going for a family portrait. Good luck! Thanks to our friend Kristen, we did manage to get one or two good pictures.
We love Christmas lights.
Yes Sam, you are number one in my book.



1 comments:

DeAnna said...

I love the one of Sam with the couch cushions and pillows all over the living room! Makes me feel better cause there is always a cushion/pillow hut under construction at my house, too!