Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random places Isa sleeps





Apparently these places are more comfortable than her bed. One night, as I was checking on them for the last time, I walked into her room to find her bed empty. I looked out in the hall and couldn't see her. I immediately freaked out and ran into Sam's room, the bathrooms, and our room frantically looking for her. By then Rueben was in on it, calling out her name. (What had happen was) I hadn't finished laundry that day and had a couple of piles on the floor. She snuggled in between these two piles and was completely camouflaged. I felt like my heart had stopped.
Some nights she'll come into our bed and sleep at the end of our feet. She'll then wake up and walk back to her bed. She'll do this a couple of times during the night and then finally settle on our bed. Crazy little girl!

0 comments: