Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nana's visit

Nana's visit was just what we needed. We had such a good time. The kids just loved all the attention they received, especially Sam. Him and Nana spent all week playing with play-doh, shopping for jewelry and toys, drawing on the driveway with chalk, watching movies, and reading books. Yes, the week flew by and we didn't like seeing her go. We are going to miss you Nana, can't wait to see you again!
Reynolda Gardens is a preserve of woodlands, fields, wetlands and formal gardens. It is absolutely beautiful all year round. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It feels more like fall.
A boy and his nana, taking a stroll. He sure didn't let her rest.
Isabelle posing like superman. She learns it all from her brother.
I love my little girl. She is the most beautiful little girl in the world. Yes, I am biased, so what?
I love my hunny bunny.
Very happy boy!
At the mall.
Sam learned to blow bubbles. He is so proud of himself. He's been trying hard for the last couple of months. Way to go Sam!!
Yet another reason why he's the greatest dad!
Thanks Nana, for letting us go out on a date. We had a superduper time.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Now I see where Isabelle got her blue eyes....how funny, I'm so unobservant, I usually don't notice adults eye color until I see a photo like the last one. Always love your photos!

DeAnna said...

oops I forgot something that I really wanted to say. Criseida, those eyes you have are amazing....you are sooooo striking!

Linzie said...

this is Linzie, I hope you remember me but its crazy how I happened upon your blog. Jared,my husband, knows the gladwells and we were looking at their blog and I saw your name and thought hmmmm. It was you. So where do you live now? We live in virgina about 15 min. from washington dc and we LOVE it! Your kids are sooo big!! And of course sooo cute!!! Our blog is crazysmithfamily.blogspot.
Take care:)