Monday, March 3, 2008

Turtles, pirates, and soccer players...

We enrolled Sam in the YMCA soccer league. He will be practicing one day a week with games on Saturdays for the next 8 weeks. He is so excited and so are we. Daddy's been practicing with him as time permits. Trying out his new cleats.
ARRRG! Pirate! Shiver me timbers! Ahoy matey, go walk yer plank! Sam went to a fun pirate birthday party and subsequently was a pirate for a whole day. Thanks Gladwells for the props!
Turtle, Turtle!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, your kids have gotten so big!!! I have been an awful friend and have not gotten to scroll through your blog until today. I'm sure Larry was wondering why I was on the computer for so long. It looks like you guys are settling in nicely. I hope all is well. I need you to re-send me your address. I went to mail granola and I had cleared my phone texts and it was gone. I promise I haven't forgotten. We miss you guys. It's snowing right now and I am so sick of the snow I could cry. Sundays are fairly slow so we are just hanging out and I thought I'd write. Not much to report here though. Holidays came and went (I guess we did go out of town for Christmas through New Years so that was exciting) without any real events. Soccer just started for Kennidy and I am going to be in charge of conditioning so that will be good for me as well. Gage is probably going to start baseball a little later (I hope I can get out of football for at least another year!). Larry and I are doing the same. I'm still at Mckay and BKB's, and granola is going well. I'm trying to decide how busy I want to be with it. I'll try to check your blog with some consistency. God bless...
Rebbi