Friday, July 25, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

For today's flashback Friday, we are going with some old school hair pictures of Rueben and I when we were in 8th grade. Even then, we were mad stylin! Fortunately some styles fade (for some people). I am just glad to report that we did not get stuck in some funky time warp. All I can say is that I would spend countless hours getting my "bangs" to look just right with adequate height and fullness. Then this "wall of China" would become impervious to any adverse weather with massive amounts of Aqua Net hairspray. I was an addict! I am actually back to having bangs or a "fringe", but I have not been able to duplicate this look. I am lacking Aqua Net. Do they even make it anymore??
Rueben is sporting the timeless mullet with a twist. Business up front, party in the back. His product of choice was Paul Mitchell mouse and with that he would get it spiky and it would smell like coconut all day long. It was delicious! With this look, Rueben would render the girls speechless and powerless. We were both hot messes in the making. Fierce!! Oh, and check out the popped collar. When you got it, you got it!



4 comments:

charlie said...

Don't even dare knock the pop collar

Keely said...

I don't know if they make aqua-net anymore, but I'm pretty sure my mom has a can sitting on her bathroom shelf. I'll hook you up!
Acid-wash Rules!

Tina said...

OMG!! I'm loving flashback Friday. Jenn walked me through the blog set up, but sadly, being the slacker I am, I haven't put anything on it yet. I had some belly shots taken last week, and I'm going to post them....

Jenn said...

Thanks for the laugh. Your both as hot then as you are now... arrgh!