Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthdays

Sam turned 5 this week. Thank you uncle Andrew and aunt Paige for the cake/ice cream and balloons and the wonderful memories.
Sam, I love that I can have interesting conversations with you and that you make me laugh. I love that you are sensitive and affectionate. I love that you are polite and kind and take such good care of your sister. I love your random thoughts and your sense of humor. I love that you will sit down and watch Ben 10 even if it's not your favorite cartoon anymore, but because it's mommy's favorite. I love that you are an independent thinker, a fast learner, and you will always try any new food at least once. I love that you have common sense and that you will tell us to "Stop" when we are being silly. I love that at random times during the day you tell each one of us that you love us. I love to watch you sleep as much as I love to watch you play. I love that you like to help in the kitchen and will make up silly songs while cleaning. I love that you like going to school and how you will have a new story every time I pick you up. I love everything about you. I love watching you grow.




Making a wish.

Isa getting in on the action.






Sam had a really good time playing the piano. He kept dancing and hitting the keys. Maybe piano lessons are in his future.

The master teaching his pupil how to transform Optimus Prime.


About a week ago I had my 26th birthday. Well, not really, but I did have a birthday. This wonderful Bratz cake was picked out by Sam. He also picked out some flowers for me. Such a sweet little boy. One of the Bratz dolls caught on fire. Too many damn candles create a very dangerous fire hazard. After scrutinizing the dolls, Rueben and I decided that Isabelle is a Bratz doll. Little body, big hair, and pretty much a brat. A very cute one of course. Happy Birthday to me.

1 comments:

Ms. T said...

Ha Ha... You can see the one brat doll in the process of going up in flames, lordy.