Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey dinner and happy bathroom.

We spent a great Thanksgiving at home. Rueben roasted a delicious turkey. He brined it over night in an apple sage solution then stuffed it with rosemary. I think this is his best yet. He is very proud of his turkey as I am of him. I helped with the cheesy potatoes and green beans. Consequently, we've had turkey ever since: turkey salad tostadas, turkey mole, and just plain ole turkey. Turkey, turkey, turkey. I am starting to feel and look like one. New Year's resolution number one....



Here's more pictures of my "extreme make-over" project. We refer to this as our happy bathroom. You just can't help but to feel elated when you are there. "Never before has pooping been such a sublime experience"- Rueben. I think he likes it.


3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Dang,lady you have been busy! I need to do a little painting and need to borrow some of your energy. "...I loved every minute of it..." WOW! I loathe painting.

Keely said...

Thanks so much for the updates Criseida! I love all of the painting that you have done, and am thoroughly impressed!! I'm so happy that all of you are doing so well. Have a great time in Utah!! Hugs and Kisses all around. Kee

Anonymous said...

Criseida,
You did a fabulous job! Everything looks great I am jealous.
I love the family updates, it is great to stay in touch.