Friday, May 30, 2008

"are you going to comb your hair?"

Here is what Criseida got for asking Sam if he was going to comb his hair today...Just after asking him the question, he came downstairs and said "My hair was kinda long and I needed to cut it". After we told him we needed to fix it, this is the face he made.

After a little boo-hooing Sam decided to get his hair fixed and we went out to the back porch to do a little head shavin'Here is the finished product, note the oh so subtle divot in the middle of his hairline, I used the #1 blade, he didn't use any at all

I didn't want Sam to feel so horrible about his shaved head, so I decided to shave mine too so we could be twins. It was also a good excuse for me, because I've been wanting to shave my head. The sad part here is that after shaving a strip like Sam's you could barely even tell that I did it because the hair on my balding head is so thin..Here we both are, with our shaved melons ready for the NC summer. Hair is overrated anyway, especially when it's 90 degrees and 100% humidity.



1 comments:

DeAnna said...

thanks for sharing all the great posts! I think the new haircuts are supasweet!