Monday, May 19, 2008

No training wheels required.

Look mom!! No training wheels! It really is incredible how fast time passes. He is quickly reaching a childhood milestone. Sam has grown so much and so fast. We truly are cherishing these moments to the fullest. The snuggles, the kisses, the I love yous, the hand holding and the "mom/dad, you are my favorite". He still thinks we are the smartest and very good at knowing what he wants. I know that in the years to come, he will change, the affection will be more discreet, and we will cease being the smartest. But he will always be my sweet little boy....Now I can only pray that he doesn't take off on his bike without telling us (like his daddy did when he was younger).

I found this Dora bug on Craigslist for pretty cheap. It's practically new. We gave it to Isabelle for her birthday. She is finally warming up to driving it. She was scared at first, but as you can see, she is getting over her fears.

0 comments: