Thursday, May 14, 2009

doggies and campouts

Jake is doing really well in his puppy classes. He pretty smart and it only takes him a couple of times before he does what you want him to do. Rueben is his pack leader and Jake looks at him with such adoration.


His ears will flop down when he starts teething. He just got thru a week of biting everything in site.


This is his beer. It also works as a prop the "jake get me a beer" trick we are teaching him.


Rueben had the brilliant idea of letting the kids have a indoor camp out over the weekend. The kids loved it! They read books, ate snacks, invited Jake in. It was just awesome to see them play well together and have such a good time. I think it's going to be something that we do frequently.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI, I want to kidnap Jake. Also, if I ever make it out to visit, I hope we sleep in a tent in your living room!!!