Thursday, May 14, 2009

Graduation #1

Today was the commencement ceremony for the nursing department at UNCG. Cap and gown graduation. Rueben is all done with the didactic part of the program. All that's left is 3 months of clinical and of course, passing licensure boards. Nothing really compared to what we have been thru. So, come August, it will all be but a bittersweet memory. These photos are out of order and I'm too tired to change them.


Honey, I love you and I am so proud of you.





Future graduates.


Can you spot Mr. Mustache?












My attempt to keep the kids quiet and happy. Lasted about 10 minutes max. Oh well, worth the try.

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Way to go Rueben! Congratulations. You know, I feel like I helped. Remember when you couldn't do your homework because you had to read the color on some ph testing strips and you couldn't do it cause you were unable to differentiate between the colors? What would you have done without me? I mastered it and expertely helped you pick out orange from pink and dark orange from red. Yeah, your welcome. :) You are awesome and deserve every flock you now control! WAY TO GO!!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! You ALL made it! I am so happy for you guys and am even happier that you decided to stay in North Carolina. :)